Fulfilling the Feasts of Esther 2
(week 25, 2007)
In our article last week we began to examine the details of the fulfillment of the feast of Tabernacles as revealed in the feasts of Esther.
The feast of the leaders represents the feast of the first of the first fruits of the church that experience perfection of the love of God.
Now the first of the first-fruits of the perfection of the church come from ‘beyond the rivers of Ethiopia’ or black Africa:
Isaiah 18:1,7(NKJV): Woe to the land shadowed with buzzing wings, which is beyond the rivers of Ethiopia, 7 In that time a present will be brought to the LORD of hosts from a people tall and smooth of skin, And from a people terrible from their beginning onward, A nation powerful and treading down, whose land the rivers divide–To the place of the name of the LORD of hosts, to Mount Zion.
This is a prophetic description of Nigeria: a land divided by the rivers Niger and Benue and the perfect church: a powerful spiritual nation, tall and of smooth skin, that God is raising in Nigeria at this time.
Zephanians 3:10(NKJV): 10 From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia My worshipers, the daughter of My dispersed ones, Shall bring My offering.
Song 1:5-6(NKJV): 5 I am dark, but lovely, O daughters of Jerusalem, Like the tents of Kedar, like the curtains of Solomon. 6 Do not look upon me, because I am dark, because the sun has tanned me.
God has ordained this in His sovereignty that:
1.The first of the first fruits of the birth of the church came from Israel (the sons of Shem (Genesis 10.1)), the 1st. day or millennium of the church.
2. The first of the first fruits of the reformation of the church came from Europe: Germany (Martin Luther 1517) and later on England (the sons of Japheth (Genesis 10.1)) in the 2nd. Day or millennium of the church.
3. The first of the first fruits of the perfection of church is coming from Africa (the sons of Ham (Genesis 10.1)) in the 3rd. day or millennium of the church.
Furthermore the scripture says the first shall be last and last first (Luke 13.30):
Israel received the gospel first (Luke 24.47, Romans 2.10) but experiences perfection, in the 144, 000 (Revelation 7.4) who are sealed in the 1st. half of the great tribulation and thus finish (Revelation 10.7) the mystery of God: Christ in you the hope of glory (Colossians 1.27), last.Africa receives the gospel (in significant apostolic ministry not in the little measure ministered by Ethiopian eunuch Acts. 8.27-38)) last of all the races on the earth, but finishes first in perfection.
Now the feast of the leaders has taken place in the church in Nigeria between Tabernacles (September/October) 2006 and Passover (April) 2007 by the revelation of the wisdom of God in watching and praying always, perfection in the Tabernacle of Moses, the sons of Zadok, the building of Philadelphia saints, homes and churches, the riches of the Kingdom and the majesty of God.
We are now to use the wisdom of God from this feast to prepare for the 2nd stage: the feast of the Shushan palace.
Those that properly use the wisdom of God from the 1st. stage of the feast will become the vessels of gold (Esther 1.7, 2 Timothy 2.20-21) that will be used to serve by teaching and intercession, the people in the 2nd stage of the feast.
Furthermore those that properly use the wisdom of God from the 1st. stage, with a new wine skin or clothing (1 Peter 5.5) of a new level of humility, will have new wine or fresh revelation that will cause them to form ‘Gideon’s army’ (Judges 7.7): the first of the first fruits of God’s end-time army of perfection that will bring judgement to and so remove the northern army: the Babylon church (Joel 2.20) and manifest the glory of God (Isaiah 60.1-3).
It is this simultaneous manifestation of judgement and glory that will trigger the 2nd stage of the feast: feast of the Shushan palace which will be available universally (not restricted to ‘beyond the rivers of Ethiopia’ like the 1st. stage) to all Christians baptized in the Holy Spirit, speaking in tongues and having revelation knowledge.
It is instructive to note that all prophetic messages and utterances concerning the wisdom of God to perfect the church given before and after the feasts are simply preparations for and invitations to, the next stages of the feast.
So now we are to prepare for the 2nd stage by:
Proverbs 9:1-2(KJV): 9:1 Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars: 2 She hath killed her beasts; she hath mingled her wine; she hath also furnished her table.
1. Killing or slaughtering of our beasts: crucifying (Galatians 5.24, 1 Corintians 15.31, Luke 9.23) the sin nature in the soul and the flesh by the Spirit (Romans 8.13) using the wisdom gained during the 1st. stage of the feast: by watching and praying always and praying with travail (see our book ‘A Practical guide to prayer’ for details) or by staying under the covering of a leadership that prays regularly, effectually and fervently with travail that the Christ nature might be formed in the soul and flesh (Galatians 4.19).
2. Mix or mingle our wine: praying with communion prayer in tongues (1 Corintians 2.7; 14.2) frequently (1 Corintians 14.18) to get revelation knowledge (2 Corintians 4.6).
3. Furnish our table by regular Bible reading in the light of anointed prophetic and apostolic teaching, that give you the keys of knowledge (Luke 11.52) that will open the scriptures to you (Luke 24.32).
In our article next week we will see how the 3 stages of the fulfillment of the feasts of Esther produce 3 sections of the end-time army of perfection.