The End-Time Perfection Armies
In this end-time or 3rd. day, God is raising up a perfection army in 3 stages.
A perfection army is one in which some of the leaders are people operating in both cleansing and manifesting perfection and the followers are practicing the perfection principles and are operating under the covering of their leaders with a borrowed anointing: all manifesting the glory of God (John. 2.11; 11.40) doing the works Jesus did and greater (John. 14.12) at different levels of glory (1 Corinthians 15.41) depending on their level of spiritual development.
In our last articles on fulfilling the feasts of Esther we saw that the feast of Tabernacles is being fulfilled in 3 stages:
1. Feast of the leaders (Esther. 1.3) after the fast of Joel 2.15-18:
Joel 2:19(NKJV): 19 The LORD will answer and say to His people, “Behold, I will send you grain and new wine and oil, and you will be satisfied by them; I will no longer make you a reproach among the nations.
2. Feast of the Shushan palace (Esther. 1.5-8) after the removal of the northern army (Joel 2.20): the judgment of the Babylon church (Matthew. 22.7):
Joel 2:23-24(NKJV): 23 Be glad then, you children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God; For He has given you the former rain faithfully, and He will cause the rain to come down for you–The former rain, and the latter rain in the first month. 24 The threshing floors shall be full of wheat, and the vats shall overflow with new wine and oil.
3. The marriage and other feasts of Esther (Esther 2.17-71; 5.1-8; 7.1-10; 9.1-13) after the 1st. 2 stages:
Joel 2:28(NKJV): 28 “And it shall come to pass afterward (after the 1st. 2 stages) that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions.
It is instructive to note here that when Peter quoted this scripture in Acts 2.16-21 he quoted it as happening in the last days with an application to the fulfillment of the feast of Pentecost, which really is a forerunner of the feast of Tabernacles. In fact Pentecost supplies the speaking in tongues that are now used for the fulfillment of the ‘trumpets’ of Tabernacles.
Isaiah 25:6(NKJV): 6 And in this mountain the LORD of hosts will make for all people a feast of choice pieces, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of well-refined wines on the lees.
These 3 feasts of the wisdom of God will produce the 3 sections of the end-time perfection army sequentially:
1. Gideon’s army whose number will be small (of the order of 300 according to the type) all coming from ‘beyond the Rivers of Ethiopia ‘ in the land ‘the Rivers divide’ (Isaiah. 18.1,7) by God’s sovereign plan (Zephaniah. 3.10, Song.1.5, 6).
Judges 7:7(NIV): 7 The LORD said to Gideon, “With the three hundred men that lapped I will save you and give the Midianites into your hands.
It is instructive to note that those who do not use the wisdom of God served during the feast to get a wedding garment (Matthew 22.11,12): a new wine skin (Matthew 9.17) or clothing of humility (1Peter 5.5) are those that are rejected from Gideon’s army which was reduced from 32,000 to 10,000 and then to 300 (Judges 7.3-6).
Gideon’s army is the first of the first fruits (Exodus 23.19) of the end-time perfection armies.
2. Joel’s army coming from all nations, who are in the Shushan palace (Esther 1.5) and use the wisdom of God served during the feast to show forth the beauty of holiness (Psalms 29.2, Ps. 50.2), manifest the glory and continue (Gideon’s army started) to bring judgement on the Babylon church (Joel 2.3):
Joel 2:11(NKJV): 11 The LORD gives voice before His army, for His camp is very great; for strong is the One who executes His word. For the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; who can endure it?
Again those who do not use the wisdom of God served during the feast to show the beauty of holiness: the developed love of God, are rejected like Vashti (Esther. 1.9-12; 19-21) the queen from being part of Joel’s army.
Majority of Joel’s army will come from the evangelical, Pentecostal and Charismatic church, already in Africa, Europe, North and South America, Australia and the pacific Islands, that get or are baptized in the Holy Spirit and begin to walk in revelation knowledge (2 Corinthians 4.6). Being typified by the 144,000 in Rev. 7.4 they will be in the hundreds of thousands if not millions.
3. Ezekiel’s army (Ezekiel. 37.1-10): those who right now are not yet even born-again: sheep not yet of the Christian fold (John. 10.16). They will cause the church: spiritual Israel (Galatians 3.29) to be whole (Ezekiel 37.11) or full (Luke 14.23) and complete before the return of the Lord Jesus (Matthew 24.14) at the rapture (1 Corinthians 51.51,52, 1 Thessalonians. 4.15-17). As of now at the time of this writing June 2007 they are spiritually dead in a valley as dry bones but the outpouring of God’s spirit through prophetic and apostolic utterances and teachings of the Gideon and Joel armies, in a universal feast of the wisdom of God (Isaiah 25.6) and outpouring of the Holy Spirit (Acts. 2.28) will raise an exceeding great and mighty Ezekiel’s army.
Ezek 37:8-10(NKJV): 9 Then He said to me, “Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.” 10 So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army.
Majority of this army will come from the Middle East, India, China and the rest of Asia. They will be numbered in the hundreds of millions if not billions.
With these armies God will cause gospel of the Kingdom to be preached and demonstrated unto all tribes, tongues and kindred for a witness (Mt. 24.14), causing the knowledge of the glory of God to cover the earth as the waters cover the sea (Numbers 14.21, Habakkuk 2.14)!